- Short Circuit: how the apple of your eye is extracted from the Earth
- Crisis opportunism in agriculture: the cynical push for soil carbon markets instead of adaptation
- Privatising nature: solution or threat?
- Protestors say London summit pushing global land grabs and hunger
- New film sows the Seeds of Freedom:
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Press Release from the Gaia Foundation. Monday 28 February 2011 The United Nation’s carbon offset mechanism is rewarding pollution, and could lead to a land grab for industrial biofuels, tree plantations, genetically modified crops and biochar projects in Africa A … Continue reading