- Short Circuit: how the apple of your eye is extracted from the Earth
- Crisis opportunism in agriculture: the cynical push for soil carbon markets instead of adaptation
- Privatising nature: solution or threat?
- Protestors say London summit pushing global land grabs and hunger
- New film sows the Seeds of Freedom:
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Carbon offsetting is big business. And it’s growing bigger, as carbon traders and industries look for ever- more opportunities for claiming offsets. Interest is growing in the potential for agriculture to be included in carbon offset schemes, as soils can … Continue reading