- Short Circuit: how the apple of your eye is extracted from the Earth
- Crisis opportunism in agriculture: the cynical push for soil carbon markets instead of adaptation
- Privatising nature: solution or threat?
- Protestors say London summit pushing global land grabs and hunger
- New film sows the Seeds of Freedom:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The UK’s target of 5% biofuels in transport fuel really is having a disastrous impact on Africa, in spite of policy makers’ wishful thinking. As the now-disbanded Renewable Fuels Agency admitted in January, less than a third of UK biofuel imports are currently meeting … Continue reading