- Short Circuit: how the apple of your eye is extracted from the Earth
- Crisis opportunism in agriculture: the cynical push for soil carbon markets instead of adaptation
- Privatising nature: solution or threat?
- Protestors say London summit pushing global land grabs and hunger
- New film sows the Seeds of Freedom:
Monthly Archives: December 2012
[Doha, Qatar, UN Climate negotiations] Rich countries are failing to take action or support developing countries to adapt their agriculture in the face of escalating climate change, say African negotiators and climate activists at the UN climate negotiations in Doha … Continue reading