- Short Circuit: how the apple of your eye is extracted from the Earth
- Crisis opportunism in agriculture: the cynical push for soil carbon markets instead of adaptation
- Privatising nature: solution or threat?
- Protestors say London summit pushing global land grabs and hunger
- New film sows the Seeds of Freedom:
Category Archives: Resilience
The impact of climate change on agriculture and food security is clearly a strong incentive to tackle emissions. Drought, unpredictable rains, crop failure and livestock death are already a reality in many parts of the world, and especially in Africa. … Continue reading